Request Official Transcript

Use this form to request an Official Transcript for re-licensure or salary movement.  This form is for licensed St. Vrain staff only.  Student transcripts can be requested using this link.

If you need to View Your Transcript, please click on this link, log-in and choose View Transcript at the top of the page.