FAQs - information about how to register for classes, transcripts, salary movement and credit applications (the professional development models)

Educator Licensing (link to CDE licensure page)

Request for Lateral Salary Movement form For questions about lateral salary movement, contact Michelle Stephenson (Stephenson_Michelle@svvsd.org) in Human Resources.

Everything You Always Wanted to Know About Credit!

  • SVVSD Credit
  • College / University Credit
  • Workshop, Conference or Seminar Credit
  • Educational Travel Credit
  • Supervision of a Student Teacher
  • Inservice Training
  • CEU’s